Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cooking La Pasta Mushroom & Herb

Unbelievable, I started cooking! Love’s so magical, isn’t it? Haha…


First time I cooked western food, dunno whether can eat or not, a bit nervous... And, this is my cooking area...



Because this’s my starting point for cooking, of course I chose the easiest dishes to cook, instant dinner (La Pasta Mushroom & Herb), won’t failed and let the beloved disappointed.


I stirred the packet contents into water, low fat milk and butter. Then, I mixed well all the mixer and cooked on high for 8 minutes uncovered, stirring once or twice in the microwave.



After a few minutes, smell getting nicer (not bad, ha!), I can’t wait to taste it already, my first pasta meal. Really excited!

Wow, so easy and fast, no wonder why it called instant la. Here’s our dinner today. Delicious or not, dear? Not bad huh? hehe…


Cooking is not so difficult; I think I can cook again. Maybe I’m not a good cook but at least what I cook can eat gua…ngmm…yummy also mar!

Hunk YJ is so “hang fook” as Val cooks for him; only for him ler...isn’t he? I felt so, haha!

5 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

How did it taste?

swyj said...

Well, the taste was 'alright' for my man but his facial expression proves otherwise, haha...

Just kidding, the taste was fine. Just that it is quite cheesy. If you add some meat (ham), it will taste better. Just give it a try. Don't get me wrong, I am not the La Pasta promoter. I am just the consumer.

twosuperheroes said...

Wah....someone started cooking Italian already oh. I also haven't started cooking any pasta yet! Haha..
Btw, looks not bad. Good start wor! :p

swyj said...

Thank you very muchi, twosuperheroes!! Gambate..I will!

思宁夜 said...

very good passengers n also nice. keep it up....