Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The simple cheesy life

I could still remember. I read this book almost 10 years ago. That time life was of so simple. I did not have much worries or commitment. My Mum bought this book for me, "Who moved my cheese?", thinking that I was in crisis ( I wasn't believe me, I was so carefree, hahaha...)

10 years later, I've lost this book., somewhere in the 'maze' in my house I suppose. Well, fate has brought us together again. I got hold of this book again but this time it is not mine, I borrowed from my friend. I did search the Internet for synopsis of the story. Yes, I admit. I want the 'short-cuts'. I know I am lazy.


Somehow, the simple little book yet powerful book by Dr.Spencer Johnson has done wonders again for me. During this period of critical times, our country is truly undergoing a lot of unwanted, unpredictable and disheartening changes. Hence, this little book has helped me through this ordeal.

I am not getting any richer each day. The petrol hike, food price increment and current inflation state has put me into the 'maze' in life. I felt suffocated and 'angry' at times because I am not Mr.Rich until I remember the virtues and lessons from the 'cheesy' book. Somehow, the simplicity of this book has reminded me of the 'blessings' I might get or count during this painstaking period, a time where I have put in more effort than ever.


Seriously, I am not a book-lover. This book is really worth having. The content should be read and appreciated by individuals. Share with me what you've learned after you've read the book, will you? I 'd love to have people sharing with me how the book has benefited them. Good luck in handling the instability faced in this country. We are on the same boat. Break a leg.

1 comment:

思宁夜 said...

hey, how can u sure that ur ah fei is a boy......?
how can he lied everyone include me.........?
haiz.....
ah fei.