Monday, June 23, 2008

Food at BTS Big Apple - by Hunk Yj (more to Hulk la..)

Hi, I am the hunk YJ that my gf has always been mentioning about. In fact, I am really lazy to write blog. Before that, I wish to clarify, I am no hunk at all, just as my gf keep “promoting” about me. I am more to “hulk” I suppose.


I like eating, eating and eating. My ‘size really does matter’ but I can’t stop eating. I am really the ‘eating’ version of rat-a-too-ee but I ‘suck’ in cooking. Life is ‘fair’ I think. At least I have a tongue that can differentiate between heavenly good delicacies and atrocious food.


Recently, I had my meal at this restaurant. I had eaten there before many times and I wasn’t satisfied with the food served. (no choice, as this is one of the cheapest buffet around, haha..) But now, things have changed. I feel that the food is getting much better.


I am starting to enjoy this buffet. (I am loving it, papapapa…’M’ or should I call it I am loving it, “dad, dad, dad, dad”) At least my gf enjoyed almost all of the delicacies. Sit back and enjoy the ‘drooling’ shots. This is the first time I am blogging about food (of course after being hit by missiles of reiterated bugging from my adorable GF). Hope that I did not write anything ‘offensive’, hehehe….


No comments: