Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ready in Minutes Dinner, Relieve You Believe It Or Not!

Maybe you don’t believe that the dinner can be ready in minutes, so am I…especially cooking western steak.

Since Chef Val (that’s me, haha!) is new in cooking, for sure I’m cooking some easy dishes…

Since I just wonder whether want to go out for dinner or eat at home, hunk YJ’s mummy suggested me to cook steak as she has bought from Jaya Jusco – Chicken Chop Meal and Fish and Chips Meal.

It’s easy, just follow the instruction to cook…

First of all, I took out the frozen chicken, fish and French fries from the freeze. Once defrosted, I started frying it into the deep fryer…until it became golden brown (means already cooked).





Then, I boiled the mixed vegetables. Also, I heated up the sauce and poured over the chicken chop.


“Deng, Deng…it’s ready!” ... Ei, where're steaks???


Hahaha, don't worry! It's really ready...

We consumed our dinner while it’s hot, and the Tartar Sauce for the Fish and Chips.



I’m not bluffing, these meals are delicious. Maybe it can not be compared with steak outside, but it’s not bad. :p

No comments: