Monday, July 21, 2008

Would You Give Up in Life?

There is sometimes we'll feel stress, upset, disappointed, unhappy, suffer and think negatively in life. Our life won't just go smoothly and nothing happen until the end...


When some problems happen, some people don't know what to do but just worry, some of them would like to escape from the problem and only face the problem when they have to... BUT, some of them are so brave and keep thinking the solution to solve or settle the problem. What kind of person you are? What would you do if you face something that make you disappointed?


"There is various kinda roads in life, roads taken and roads not taken... And, there is never a dead road, the greatest enemy to you is YOU! You decide whether to fall or rise... Anyhow, you still got a friend in me. Just wipe off all the past, and a brand new YOU shall be born today and shall I support you all the way, my friend!!!"

This phrase makes me awake that there's never a dead road when I were super duper down few years ago, and I really appreciated that ONE told me this...

Ya, there's sure have solution or way to settle the problem. Maybe it takes some time, but the problem sure can be settled if you believe that you can settle it!:p

Always remember... There's a wish, there's a way!

Never give up in life ya...(",)

2 comments:

思宁夜 said...

it's a very good passenge n it give me a wish to sucess my life......
hope all of u will not give up whether what problem that u hav.....

swyj said...

Thanks for your visit, Candy.
Ya, we shouldn't give up no matter how bad the situation that we facing. As long as we keep trying to solve it, we believe that nothing can not be settled.
Gambate, for all!!!^.^