Friday, July 4, 2008

It Is a Whole Eat Day

Since my hunk YJ was free last weekend, so we went holidaying… And, he told me that holiday means “whole eat day” (only he can thought about it, really ‘sai lik’), so we must utilize this holiday in eating… Where should we start? Okay lah, we just started at south since my hometown is here (Gemencheh, a small town but harmony.) ^.^

“ HoLidaY = whoLe EaT dAY ”

So long time I didn’t go to Pasar Pagi at my hometown since I work at KL. It is quite enjoyable to walk along the Pasar Pagi and find something nice to eat. Maybe you’ll say,: cheh! Everywhere also got Pasar Pagi, even KL also has… What so special?

I know, BUT…just the difference lor (to me at least)…Besides other, the price of those stuffs and food are different, right? Absolutely! No wonder I always heard those adults said that things are cheaper here when I were a child. Now only I know why… Hahaha!

Few years ago, I like to shop those clothes, shoes, accessories stalls instead of food stalls, but now is just not the same already since my appetite become bigger, my attention is paying on those food stalls…this is good or not? Depends on what you think… :p

Yap, this’s the ice stall that selling ‘ai yu bing’, the ice with something like jelly and honey lime…it always attracts my attention and I must buy one to drink when I go to this Pasar Pagi. Why I like it? Erm, no reason, I just love it… (“,)



Next is, ‘Apam Balik’. You should know what is this if you are Malaysian, shouldn’t you? :p

Wow, so nice smell and make me just want to buy one to eat… And, I like to eat when it is still hot as it is more crispy…

And, the popcorn is not bad, if you do not compare with popcorn at cinema.



Don’t forget that the sweet corn is delicious also…Yummy!


You can try the ‘chai tao kueh’ (fried carrot cake) also if you like this food.


Haha, I’m sure you do know what is this stall selling, don’t you? It’s tidbits stall. The most famous stall for children and some adults like me, who don't like eating? :p


No matter Pasar Pagi or Pasar Malam, we must buy fruits, (If you know us better, as I told you before, fruits are good for health).




Yeah, holidaying (whole day eating, hahaha!). So, what were we done at the whole day? Of course were eating…

Life’s just so simple and nice. Remember, “Rest is the purpose of walking longer distance”. Just rest for a while if you are tired so that you won’t feel bored with the life. :p

No comments: